Monday, October 12, 2009

LOVE MI 2009


Yesterday finally received love mi concert ticket confirmation from ah nor (mi's assistant)...
yesterday morning my hk friend asking me : hei,do u receive nor's email??
omg,then i go to my email inbox...argh....is empty one....
omg omg omg...how ah...why i havent receive it gah...why..why...
i m so worry about this....the time is about 9.30am my friend told me she received nor's confirmation email..

then i keep refresh my email inbox....finally about 10am...my junk mail inbox finally have 1 email...click >>> the subject for the email is LOVE MI TICKETS >> from elinor yan

ahhhhhhhh.....i m jumping in front of the computer!!!!n keep shouting out....omg omg omg..i received it...then i call to immas,asking he receive it or not,then is canny turn....they havent receive it yet...everybody also start worry...but within half hour,4 of us successfully received nor's confirmation email....HURRAY...woohoo!!!!!!!! thx to rocky for ur effort for wake up early morning n queue up at bank to bank in money,then fax to nor...thx...appreciate it!!!!

to all my faMIly member,lets rock n roll @ hk on DEC 24 2009!!!!!GOOD SHOW!!!

p/s : hei,i think next mission for us is the love mi banner,mayb design a t shirt for malaysia group whatever la....hahahaha.....

HK i m coming......


2 comments:

immas said...

cool!!!
Love Mi 4ever!! ^^

Alice said...

ya...cool...
Love mi....